About the Opportunity
Endeavour Group is on a journey to scale its online retail channels for DanMurphy’s, BWS, Jimmy Brings etc. To support the massive growth that the business can foresee, talented software engineers with experience in working on enterprise level software are required.
As part of this project the team will be focussing on delivering backend and front end changes to systems that support our digital ecommerce platforms. The person will be supported by a group of like minded experienced professionals in the practice.
A day in the life of a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer @ Endeavour….
- Set the example for developers to follow in terms of ways of working, standards, and practices
- Enthusiastic and positive team member with a self-directed and self-motivated attitude
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective time management to prioritise workload
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture
- Rigorous focus on delivering quality
- Experience working in a fast-paced development team that follows agile development methodology
What you’ll need to succeed
- Excellent C# / .Net / .Net Core development skills
- 4+ years experience writing software for key corporate applications, preferably retail systems
- Excellent knowledge of Azure SQL and working with MS relational databases
- Able to work with Angular, Typescript, CSS and HTML5
- Modern development toolchain (VSTS/Azure DevOps/GIT etc)
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, preferably Azure.
- CI/CD development/deployment practices
- Good knowledge of developing web components that conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Expert knowledge and understanding of RESTful web services
- Modern software design practices
- Secure coding best practices
- Strong development testing knowledge – Unit testing, test automation
- Experience working in Agile Development teams
- Jira & Confluence experience
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration package and flexible working in every sense. We value our people
- Everyday Rewards plus card – access exclusive employee discounts across Woolworths, BigW and Endeavour Group brands (BWS, Dan Murphy’s etc) and 50% off food at ALH venues.
- Our innovative ways of working include headspace mornings once a month (no meetings company-wide), opportunity to partner alongside bright minds and genuine investment in leading technologies
- Paid learning & development opportunities
- Career progression to help you realise your potential. As our business grows so do the opportunities for our people
- Access to our Endeavour Group Employee Share Scheme!
- Wine education: Bronze, Silver & Gold certifications
- Work with an industry-leading team and be a part of one of the most exciting retail transformations in Australia
Grow with Endeavour Group
Bring your spark. Tap into our spirit. That’s the power of Endeavour.